Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Todays Happening !!!!

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Todays Happening !!!!

Today i think is all form 3-5 last day come to the school
because form 3 finished their exam
form 4 finished the exam too
form 5 hmm.... lots of them revision at home.....

===================================================
Firstly i gonna tell yours...... many people bring mobile to school wey .....
but no spot check haha.... cause teacher are busy their things
today is turn back the text book for school..
so teacher is quite of busy about that
today morning in my class really boring,
my frens FU YOH always play mobile game damn
my frens VINCENT always sms wif gf damn
ME ?
see people playing chinese chess wtf!!!!
boring wey !!!!
today jz got 2 teacher come in only....
infect i get a great news.....
MY BAHASA MELAYU passed !!!!
when i know that time i happy dao......... FLYING SHOUT SCREAMING HUG wif frens lol~!
cause BM is most important in our study ......
haha
=================================================================
after school, me and ray and few ""SOH PO"" go badminton lol~!
hate it.... cause i bring alot of things, and my beg damn lots of thing
when i take tat bag, behind of me jz like a turtle shell .... aw come on
cause inside of my bag got alot of diamond (THINGS)
and my hand also take things (Books, Torso)
really likes Turtle haizzzzz
==============================================
when badminton time still ok lor...
no one can beat me wahahaha (except ray)
and that EeNd always kacau me ...walao him
nw at here i wan blame him bad things....
wad he do huh ?
always take my mobile and do sobs sobs things ( protected )
EEND YOU ARE KIDS zzzzzzzzzz
well you are my buddys i wont angry you
cause i will prank back to you
jz check it out......
haha
============================================
after badminton we go eat .....
and wad a weird things
let me show you ....
i call a FOOD A...
but they take FOOD B for me..... say we cant get your orders so make this for you..
kindly of me.. wadever just say ok lor....
thn when i eat..... they take FOOD A for me.... wtf!!!!
i say i eat edi how comes....
finally they argue wif someone hahah
so not my fault......
=============================================
now really damn free..... is time to think about CAR License T_T

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.