Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: THE HISTORY!!!

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

THE HISTORY!!!

HURRAY !!!!! I wanna scream I make a history lol ~!
Well, this scream just for myself...
hmm... what else to make me scream like da hell ???

Today, Morning !!!!..... I send the
MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS tHe MoVie for AH H
Well, this is really nothing wonder.... (please keep see it)
That MOVIE something like 200MB++ (10 Parts)
I Make it .rar Folder
Then Send it to AH H lol~!

Start at 1030am untill 6.10pm (if i dint remember wrong da time)
: Sample =)

When sending... wtf!! it damn slow .... T_T
(I'm thinking when you(it) can finish ?)
Cause I go youtube for listen David Cook new song : Lights On
but keep STREAMING
Grrrrrrr!!!!
Really No Idea zzzz

Finally, at 6pm like that .. i see my taksbar pop out ORANGE colour..(I know it is COMPLETE)
HAHA.... DAMN THIS GLAD HISTORY (FOR ME)

3 comments:

| Y | H | said...

LIL K ~ is 4pm Something only la
Starts From 11.30pm lo. SWT!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA..
wan to ask u to send to me, i think u might say "mai kao lar"..
HAHAHA

KhAi Chai said...

AH H ...dunnoe lor. make it more excited ma yorrr..

AH M if u really wan i can send d ar
whre got "mai kao lar"
I wont like tat d la =]

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.