Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Arghh Exam is back in tmr zzzz

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Arghh Exam is back in tmr zzzz

erm, last week exam,
almost make me 50/50 dying
nicely this Friday, Saturday, Sunday I'm so enjoy ahaha
cause I always turn on my PC listen song + the sims 2
wahaha boring huh...
but i really likes to play the sims 2 it give me fun haha
how about next week exam ?
hmm... I also dunno what to do
so i just can show this expression = = ||
argh!! I wanna scream
"Examination can you past as soon as fast?!?! "
cause i wanna FREEDOM....
erm, now i am so envy and jealous form 3 student
lots of them .... is damn FREE...
they just finished the horror exam ....
make me envy TT
I know school will very less form 3 student come after Monday
cause they turn back text book on Monday
so....
Tuesday, i think when i walk into school will hear a lot of "Nyamuk" sound
haiz.....
form 5 all of them most revision at home ....
they dun want come for wasting time
so 80% student just form 4
FORM 4 STUDENT GO EAT GRASS ><
lonely...lonely...
I must be patient
I must be concentrate
I must be confident
I must be idiot (hmm noono)
I must be GENIUS
haha not funny (MOODY) T_T
stress make me moody
stress make me down
stress make me cry
alright alright !!!!
I can handle it....No Worries
just a exam swt....
i will beat it (exam)
lets begins the SECOND WAR (exam)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.