Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: THE SIMS 2

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

THE SIMS 2

My The Sims 2 + Expansion Packs...
I damn loved this game haha.... dont know why...
cause I play lots of SIMS game something likes SIMCITY 4, SIM Theme Park
and so on....
THE SIMS Series is the best for me ... haha......
See my pic so many game are same rite ...
2 Night Life
2 University
2 Open For Business
haha
because that is low quality ....
so lor.........

4 comments:

Unknown said...

long time no play the SIMS le. LOL.
like ur collection.
I onli got the whole collection for the SIMS. first published. Somemore no need money. LOL

KhAi Chai said...

hahaha....meia u should try the sims 3 haha...i wish that THE SIMS 3 will released soon.. ^^

| Y | H | said...

I prefer SIMS 1 ler.
Sims 2 a bit too 3D for me, makes me Dizzy ! haha

KhAi Chai said...

lol ah H u too old le la.... haha
sims 1.... " SOON SOON " simlish xD

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.