Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Bye Bye Holiday T_T

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bye Bye Holiday T_T


1 week holiday be going to finish.
In this holiday I think I'm miss a lot of things need to do ... what else ?
BM Folio...Revision...well this 2 thing I still dint finish to complete it....judging from this I am confront breakdown .....
That Bahasa Melayu Folio got a lot pages need to writes TT ....
And all write by hand (cant use PC)
AWWWW I seriously cant complete it... cause my exam is coming .... !!!!!!
Revision ? hmm... this thing really making me stressing and headache cause got lots of subject need to revision ...arghh i hate
EXAM!!!! (Screaming!!!!) HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holiday I dint went out for any trip or travel (exam arrival, make me moody!!)

Just at home online, write blog, sms (really damn boring)
Arghhhhhh!!!! I am struggle !!!!! help help help [X_X]
I WAN RELAX MY SELF!!!!!
Jesus Christ please advent and cheat the exam for me (Impossible =.=||)
I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway !!!!!!!!!
I just want to fall and lose myself T_T

4 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Dai Sei lo ~
Someone wants to Exam liao !

KhAi Chai said...

ah h u bad ler T_T
people stressing still say DAI SEI
mou leong sam geh PEOPLE TT
wuwuwuwuwuw~~~~

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

HAHAHA..
i oso start class next week.. and the results will be out on 23rd Oct.. mati kong kiao tis time... HAIZ!!
lil K, i understand ur feelings!! T___T

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.