Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 1 Oct [3 in 1 Nescafe xo]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

1 Oct [3 in 1 Nescafe xo]

The brand new month of 2009
Yes, it's October for now
I will also be near the end of the trial examination
Be honestly, I really cant enjoy enough the previous week of Hari Raya
Since, everyday I am tension about the Trial exam
I have really no idea why is this so
Currently I will very care my exam
Im still remember before
If got exam I will not care at all
Everyday play play play, the brain just only got "play"
Totally don't know what is study
Now I care for it
Is because of... I'm already aging ?
I don't know !!! Just let it natural growth =)
After finish this trial exam
SPM will be coming soon
48 days to go =(
Why the bad thing is coming so fast ?!?!
I am not ready for SPM wehhh =(
Still cant catch up the time
Pause ! Pause !
But, I wishes that SPM can past as sooner as better
Because, it's making US suffer ! tension ! pressure !
A normal student also become abnormal student causes by SPM lol
So-called the time is really flies
I going to say goodbye to my secondary school
And say hello to social
People called it "HELL" =x
Now I only understood those colleague told me before
"Secondary school life is the most cheerful time"
Exactly !! But we cannot look back ~
We must looking ahead for our future and goal
This is what we should to be have
Is about to end of our sec school life
I must very treasure the friendship with my greatest classmates in this last 2 month =)
And my 5 Years Buddy ~
Thanks those of you always stand in my position and support me !
Will not be too fast to post this uh ?
Haha, whatever la, suddenly want to thanks to my friend =)
I also want to thanks a people
She keep on encourage me
No matter what happen she also support me
Although we know each other no more than 1 years
But we really compatibility to each other
We will always the buddy =D
Friendship remain unchanged V V *msn emo*
Just now I felt damn boring
So I do for nothing
But I found out some old pictures and also a memories pictures in my PC
It's about Me and my buddy folie in KualaLumpur on last year
Absolutely miss the last time that we hang out together to KL =)
I damn miss the hotel that we live together
There got many many funny matter
EeNd keep do some funnies and dumb action in Hotel
And We also dumb dumb bring up the camera and snap shot his acting
And and the VIDEO that I capture in Bukit Bintang near lowyat there!!!!
EeNd said about the RAIN hahaha, damn funny man !
aiya, too many worth recalling the moment,I going to stop here ~!!!
If not I will ki siao abruptly xoxo

Well, tomorrow Moral and Modern Maths paper
Going to study the nilai now =x
Bye peoplesssss

9 comments:

_AhEn said...

lol~=.=

Anonymous said...

''we really compatibility to each other''!!!!agree!!!^^!i also want to thx u lah....keep comfort me when i m sad and give me encouragement!!arigato~~~~~buddy always!!>8


*wasurenaide*

KhAi Chai said...

*5*, we're buddy what, must comfort each other when you're down, XIXI ~
8<


ah beng ah seng song lol!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha....walao ei!!ah beng ah seng again....i already 4gt liao lie...suddenly come again...damn lah u!!!!bt u r right,sure must comfort each other when down!!!>8!!!arigato vry much!!!


*wasurenaide*

KhAi Chai said...

ehh ! seriously deep on my mind la those ah beng ah seng sentences haha.. ya lo must comfort gao gao! but I am useless on comfort people sob~ ══║═════════> hiak hiak ! this sword better than msn one =D

Anonymous said...

who said it!!!last time when i was so down,u r t one who comfort me and give me such huge encouragement!!^^
i even cried when see ur words!!damn gam dong....thx a lot!!!eleh!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8!!!!long scissors!!!ha ha...

KhAi Chai said...

omg! got that powerful or not, but be honestly, I really comforted you with heart =).. And next time, once you view my encourage and comfort words DO NOT cry.. =D you are so welcome =DDD

>/>/>/>8 I make it become broken scissor !!! GG xD

Anonymous said...

=) ok...will not cry again when see ur words and comment!!!^^ promised!bt if 2 gam dong,i cant guaranty lol...ha ha....ceh!!broken mah broken!!i dun care!!hiak!


*wasurenaide*

KhAi Chai said...

heeee, sound's good~! over touch arh... simple, just simply dig your eyes and go to fried xD, taste as fish ball ~! sedap =P

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.