Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 19 Oct [EXTREME SYIOK!]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, October 19, 2009

19 Oct [EXTREME SYIOK!]

starting at 5.00pm
Be honestly this will be the longest post
I do not know where to start from
Okay then, I described in time

2009 Prefects Farewell Party/ Shopping !

6.45am
I awake as usual, take bath, brushing, and have my earlier breakfast "Maggi Mee"
Well, although I am awaken
However, I do not wake up the tongue, cause when I eating MEE, I can't feel the taste lmao!
That why I hate to took my breakfast in earlier morning ! 6.45 some more deng!
What a waste ! Finish my earlier breakfast, I still got time to open my laptop and check my plurk
Rofl! I saw 100 Plurk Response.... Before I click "Mark All as Read"
My mom has bray me to off the laptop ! So I force to switch off the laptop and go to school...
While going to school, I hearing Jacky Cheung song once against =)
And I fall asleep again lol? After reached school, Mom wake me up again
Roar!!! I thought I was sleeping in my bed, weird man ~!
Ok, I go to canteen for wait my friends....
Around 7.30am, all the prefects already in attendance.. So we can shout out loud !
Let's wild cheers for our CRAZY farewell party!!!!

8am
First destination that we decided to go..
It's Botanical Penang Garden nearly at Jalan Kebun Bunga
Go there for what ?! Of course is let all of you take an crazy pictures
Be honestly, there have many peoples are exercising, no joke !
Botanical Penang Garden is your pilihan bernas !!!!
Fresh air ! Fresh looks ! Fresh environment ! Fresh green =D
We have took a lots of picture at there
That is a wonderful memories ~
While we taking picture, I made a lot of jokes ?
No idea, they smile in glorious leh ~
In this destination, the most memorise in mind it's "Triangles"
Well, I belive that those of you don't know what I'm talking about
Never mind, just 3 people know this ^^ (ray, eend)
After we end this first destination ! our farewell is still invigorate as well lol



10am
We innocently go to Gurney Plaza in 10 am lol !!!
So early go Gurney plaza for...? for smell the Gurney early air la !!!!
Me, Ray, Eend, Wilson directly walk to the A&W Restaurant
Ray n Wilson take A&W for their very first breakfast lol
Me with EeNd go to the toilet ^^
Whole toilet is only got both of us *ngek ngek*
Don't think the bad way !!! We play the bladder sensor lol !
"Automatic flushing device"
Quite of fun la, we stay in toilet around 5-6 minutes
Omigosh ? Why we can tolerate the air in the toilet for long time ?
Cause we are the firssstttttt guests enter this toilet leh ~
In fact, there have no smelly ! lol !!!!
The toilet is fresh than my body shampoo ==
Mad in toilet = =
After crazy with eend in toilet
We going back to meet Ray and Wilson this both hungry shyt !
While seeing Ray eating the Hot dog burger !
My saliva out of control ! almost flow out =X
It's temptation me enough lmao
After finished their breakfast!
4 of us, walk to the Toy 'R' Us
HAHAHA!!! I saw a lots of G.I Joe toys ! Addicted <3


11am
Say Ciao to Gurney Plaza, we continue to our another destination : An Hotel !
Just awhile we reach the hotel,
Entered the entrance ! woosh ~
Inside kinda nice environment
And playing the romantic themes
Sound's like candlelight dinner
Enter so early but we still cant eat yet,
Waiting the principal come, then we only can eat =x
While we waiting principal, we chit-chat there !
Me, EeNd, CCC, Pei Fen... lol !
EeNd keep on prank CCC and Pei Fen about their youth photo
Body connect to skinny leg lol !!! *this you don't have to know ^^*
A little while later,finally our principal arrived !
Before we start to eat! He giving us a speech
"Courtesy"
He did ! Malay, English, Chinese...*why no Japanese this time ?*
After he finish the speech, all of us go to take the buffer !
Sound's like a gang of kids ==
"waaa, yao dak sek, move your ass !!! =p*.... of course no la, we mature de ok ?!
Me, Ray, EeNd, Pei Fen, CCC waiting form 3 and form 4 finished take their food
Then we only go to take ! Free free, no need vie with each other!
The food is still ok, not that bad not that good !
If got Jogoya that taste then lagi nice ler LOL*Dreaming*
So bad, I just got 2nd round *eat twice*
EeNd too ! before we eat, eend said : Khai later must 4 or 5 round !
LOL!!! now just got 2 round, maybe the food ...... aiya don't blame the food la
Is our tummy "nub" lol !
Ate finish our lunch ! we full of energy to talk !!!
And Wan Kee come to "jio" us celebrate birthday party with Ting Ling in Queensbay mall ltr.
After that 5 of us (Ray, Me, EeNd, CCC, Pei Fen) continue for gossip !!!!
Add : Pei Fen laugh out loud ! She spurt the food in the table !!!!!!!(OMIGOD) aiyerrr!!!
The food that she spurt out is satu biji satu biji mia! disgusting laaaa,
HAHAHA! Ray, EeNd both of you laughing ? I guess so lol !!!!!
30 minutes later ! Principal is going to give all of us Form 5 Prefect present !
The present means : Thanks all of you khidmat sekolah kita di dalam 5 tahun ini
A little bit sad huh ? Don't Know.... TT
After the distribute of gifts, we gonna leave the hotel already ....



130pm
Now we going to Time Square !!!!! The environment at there is also got a nice looks!
Unfortunately, this time we go Time Square is not for Shopping!
Is go to Principal Condominium ! The lift of Time Square is freaking TrENDY!!!!
I like it..... While going to principal condominium got many security guards = =
A while later, we reach his home!
Inside his home got a nice looks then got a 40'c LCD and nice decorating !
And a got a VIEW!!! can view all the Penang !!!! omigod ~!!!!
Lame! we go there just take a photo !!!!!
After that, principal didn't follow us already! He stay at home...
We down to lower floor ! it's Time Square Mall !
Actually, Penang Time Square is still in construction
Not all the shop got open ! just few...
Out side the Time Square got something like Musical Fountain !!!!
Looks nice !!!...
The Penang Time Square Condominium is design by Ivory !!!
What a nice design companies ^^
Beside that, we seeing people playing parachute on the top of Komtar there~!
Cool ~_~




230pm
We went to last destination ~
"Queensbay Mall"
We directly go to Secret Recipe (Kim Gim n Wan Kee be host) they order an birthday cake!
Then the secret recipe worker arrange the table all stick together !
Walao ? " So Lan Si ? "
After that Kim Gim ask the Secret Recipe staff write her name on the top of cake ! "Ting Ling"
Finished all the arrangement!
We call Ting Ling best friend came down the Secret Recipe there~
4 minutes for waiting, they has been came down here !!!!
While Ting Ling walk into the Secret Recipe , she's face like "Omigod!!!!"*Touch*
She sit in center of course!!!! We sing happy birthday song for her !!!
"Chinese, English, Cantonese"
I believe that she have a wonderful, memories birthday party that she never expected ! ^^


Finish the celebration of birthday ~
We go to Queensbay mall top floor
Looks for the movie !
But the time all celaka!!!!
4.05/5.05 zzzz
Late huh ? so we didnt got watch ! we go to watch peoples skate ~
I saw my cousin !!!! "JohnShen", he kinda pro la =x jealous !!!!!
10 minutes later, we walk to eat !!!! "Rou Gu Cha Wang" Bak Kut Teh ~
I called my favourite Ice Lemon Tea la of course ^^



Tasty !!!! Finished the tasty ice lemon tea and their Bak Kut Teh Mee
We tolak to Speedy and Artist Gallery !!!!
Speedy putting Mariah Carey latest album song omigod
I can't control myself to sign with the music xDDDD
And I helping my buddy and szeming find the Korean album !
So sad, there did not got such of album =(
After the CD shop~!!!
We separate with Ray and Hui Xing
Me, Wilson, EeNd walk to borders there for sitting down lol !
Cause our leg seriously dumb ! and tiring ! walk for whole day
Of course I acting la, I taking a book and reading~
But my mind was thinking another thing lmao !!!
Must act a little bit la, if not the Borders staff come kick my ass !!!!
10 minutes later !!!! we gonna back !!!!!
So 3 of us (EeNd, Me, Wilson) go Wei Hee shop there find her
Can't expect Wei Hee got a shop in queensbay mall omigosh ! izzit ? "dai diu"
5 hours for "wet" queensbay mall = = LAME but SYIOK!
Cause banyak KAWAN ^^

That mean our farewell party can be write down a wonderful dot ! " 。"
Thanks form 4 AJK for making this trip for us !!!!
Appreciate =D

End at 6.48pm
p/s picture will be upload soon


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.