Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 6 Oct [Game Over]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

6 Oct [Game Over]

Tadaa!!!
I currently in relaxing mood now
Finally I finished my exam in today
Phew ~
Still remember the first two weeks
I post the script ! Game On
Now I have to wrote Game Over for this post
And I put a perfect and ideal DOTS here =)
..............

Well, say about today Maths exam ~
Firstly, go to school ask people what time exam *lol*
Everyone said : Don't Know
Cool ! I freaking love this answer =D
After I back to class, I saw teacher already enter the classes with exam paper
I thought *WTF, sure naik to paradise liao *
When I open the question paper,
Oh my gosh again ~ Got my favourite question
It's graph ! and many drawing stuff,
Of course include the free marks question > Statistic > find the mean *fong sui* ?
Eh ! Be honestly, before the exam begin
I suppose :" 2 hour 45 minutes ? damn it, need took so long time for it mieh? "
When I doing the question, I just only realise the time is seriously make me exhaust
Rush untill forget the sleepiness~ Great ~
Well, I got 3 question haven't finish !!! rawr
It's make me go round the bend ~!!! I think there got 14 marks lo !~
Feels like to sing "Fly Away" F.I.R lolzzz
LMAO, never mind ! I did a good job in my paper 1 xD , fong sam gao gao =)
Anyway !!!! I very got confident to score this time woohoo ~

PMR!!! kan cheong ? dying ?
Hahaha I love that feeling abruptly
Ki siao liao XOXO
by the way, going to HoN !~ Bai Bai

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.