Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 27 Oct [The Gossip Day ]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

27 Oct [The Gossip Day ]

Actually I can choose to truant school today
And revision at home
Since, got teachers inform us "tomorrow they will absent for ... I don't know" on yesterday

But, I decided to come school today.......

Today just only english teachers enter our class, the rest 7 periods is for gossip =x

Teacher enter and teach as usual

He said my English essay and grammar not bad just got an mistake on the Literature part

Thanks ya, I will force the literature character, themes for NOW on....

Trial exam english paper just get A2 =( cause my literature part suck!

Well, if I study hard I know that I can make it well than before

It's Flying Result !!!!! XD okay, skip this xD



Ta Dang ! After recess, my classes was seems like no government at all !
Everyone is taking out their mobile phone, and pressing
Since our corridor is no one !!!! *discipline teachers*

I guess all of them is invigilate in form 4 classes
Cause form 4 is examination now...

Apart from this, got people bawa Uno cards lol !!!

Then we play together lo, damn crazy at the moment
I can swear that everyone playing UNO cards fellas is screaming

"aaaaa UNO!!! aaa UNO game =.="

In addition, today got 70% classmates bring their contraband XO
Sound's like SPM has just past lol !

SPM left how many days ?
Less than a month!!!!
That means we have to study from now on !!!!

All in All, today is totally mad in the classes with classmates =D


Getting closer and closer TT

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.