Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 5 Oct [Moral Folio Result]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, October 5, 2009

5 Oct [Moral Folio Result]

Today, a very idle throughout the morning
Because, today's test will not say that it is difficult
After a two-hour
Paper submitted up to the teacher
So me and my friends to the cafeteria to eat
While we buying the food
We all looked at the students inside the assembly hall
Causes they are rehearsal-ing the seat for PMR on Wednesday
While I saw them
I think back the year on the back of my mind
I also forget the feeling that I taking PMR
When I was in form 3 =)
Well, good luck to those of you taking PMR la XOXO

Happy ! MAN
Today after the recess time
I back to classes and gossip with my gang of classmates
Woo~Hoo~ We all chat about the hilarious topic
Well, we are too loud on the laughing
That teacher keep knock the table hahaha
She keep on ask us quiet sikit
But we ignore her, she also speechless ^^v
Till the last 2 period, our form teacher came in
And give us the sijil kursus woo~hoo ~
I rush to in front there and find mine paper ~
Finally I found it, it's writing A A
Oh my gosh !
Oh my gosh !
I am so happy !!!!
My ...my Moral kerja kursus is A!
Oh my gosh !
Geeeeeheeee, appreciate it
Cause have not been wasted effort


Once again,
Good Luck to FORM 3 mia~

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.