Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 17 Oct [Song]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

17 Oct [Song]

Recently, I am revel in the Jacky Cheung album

"The Year of Jacky Cheung World Tour 07 HK"

I know that a little bit late for addicted this album

But it's seriously nice and made you forget the worries
I want to scream out loud !!!!
Jacky Cheung your voice is super, plenty MAN!!!
And you got a unique voice as Michael Jackson lol ~!

I remember his song is also my childhood song =D
When I was primary school, keep on heard his song in FM
So he makes me feel the songs have a profound impact
*thumb up*

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance < Gonna buy her album soon !!!!

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.