Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 10 Oct [I own this ]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

10 Oct [I own this ]

Finally I own this album huhu ^^
Before I still doubt
Doubt-ing to buy Backstreet Boys or Mariah Carey
Well, I love Mariah Carey more than Backstreet Boys
Then I goes to Mariah Carey <3
But this album currently not in my hand *sad*
Since I ask Ray to bought this to me
Cause he today go cuci wang *shopping*
That why this album is still at his home now lol
Now, temporary cant offend to Ray
If not, he will bring the scissor and cut it into 3 pieces ==



Next > Avril Lavigne =D
p/s Currently addicted this word > MS no say ?

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.