Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Stunning !!!

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stunning !!!


I can tell you I'm completely intoxicated his songs
His voice a wonderful feeling,
He can be ultra-high singing voice,

I believe in all of the season, No One can be sing Ultra-high singing voice,

In addition this Season 8 Top 2 Adam Lambert !!!!
He singing will shock you as well,

Especially this songs :-

Mad World

Born To The Wild
One
Crying

If I Can't Have You

This few songs I repeat and repeat everyday...
Walao, I totally addicted him all of the sudden O_O
Hope Him Can Be the Next American Idol
Cause I already waiting him to released his album wahahahhaha SIAO~!
Bored Post =X
Tomorrow Finale =)
Good luck Adam Lambert

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.