Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: My RC!!!! TT

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My RC!!!! TT


What happened in the end?
Who can tell me?
I already know all this irreparable!
No one can solve this problem!
Even you tell to GM, he is also indifferent!
Well this call Restaurant City Beta!
But...
It should be Open Beta or Close Beta ?
or
Just Beta ????
I pray God will protect me!!!
Hope this is Close Beta TT!!
You see my point is the negative point ><



4 comments:

aki said...

i oso feel sad for u leh
wuwuwu~
super cham><

Munn said...

LOls ur tables so cute lar wei! xD

KhAi Chai said...

aki : sad hor ? nvm you lend me your account then I make the same problem for you ngek ngek xD

Mun : cute ? argh!!! cant play it forever wuuuu TT

aki said...

haha!i dun want
it is like the end of world.
see the score i earned so hard have been turn into negatif,tat is sad de loh.i can feel the sadness
LOL

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.