Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: May 2

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2

I was feeling and then write this post =)

May!!!!!
May is the pressure and tension month,
Because of Mid Year exam TT,
I haven start for my revision,
When I looked at the book,
I'll close the eyes automatically,
zzz,
This time don't know will take how many eggs for my exam paper,
Rawr~!
I think I need a toothpick for support of my eyelids
Anti Sleep while revision!!!!!
My advise if you insomnia at midnight,
You can bring out a textbook which,
Then you surely can sleep well.....
Must get Passed!!!!! yeshhhhh, to encourage myself...ps =X


Another thing,
I personally think that facexxxx is the friend we all love the place,
Because there seems to all inclusive,
Just like my recent often do things that is test from facexxxx,
I found these very interesting test,
In addition, there are many useful Healthly Games too,
All game from there is suitable for everyone,
Moreover, those games also includes intelligence, patience games,
All in all, health games is start from Facexxxx <3,
Be honestly, I do not deceive you,
From now on, you can go facexxxx official website for a try,


I still remember those years ago,
That was in 2005,
When I begin to use friendxxxx,
I got some funk! funk for ?
I fear to deceive by others,
So from the beginning,
Everything in my friendxxxx profile is Fake,
Cause Friendxxxx this vocabulary still very strange in my mind,
Well..
In the year of 2005, not many peoples use it,
So I just add a few peoples for FUN~
However, year after year ago,
Friendxxxx nothing has change!
I kinda boring for friendxxxx,
Lots of Spyware Advertisement,
Lots of Virus Comment,
Lots of Hacker,
Not completely safe at all,
And sometimes you upload the photo to Friendxxxx,
After that, you go to gxxgle,
Type someones name and you will get that people photo on gxxgle ...
Private or Public ?
Obviously Public~!
So, I Obvious Dump Friendxxxx !!!!!
Well, someone are using friendxxxx please don't judged my post,
Cause this is the fact ...
Nowadays lot of people also dump friendxxxx,
And join to Facexxxx~!!!!
Why they do so ?
Cause Facexxxx is nicer than Friendxxxx
Facexxxx can give us easy to find former friends!
But friendxxxx cant do that!



Now Lee Hom is performing his song at Bukit Jalil,
Sad TT..... Miss the opportunity to sing out loud with lee hom fans,
Wish got another chance to meet him <3
Lee Hom =P

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.