Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: End

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

End

Ceremony of a difficult two weeks finally drawing to a close,
Why do I say?
Tomorrow is my last day of the test period,
Therefore, I have such a happy,
Because the summer holiday is going to approaching,
So, we can on this holiday season playing crazy,
Well, before the test week,
I planning to go Kuala Lumpur such as usual,
But
This test weeks is making me freaking not enough time,
Cause I have tuition, school, revision
God~! Time is not going to stop for me,
So, I decided to cancel this planning,
I thought this time can go Low Yat buy my mouse pad zzz,
How now ? Ruined man! RUINED~
It does not matter, there will be opportunities,
Change the topic,
Now I am damn love the Adam's songs,
He's No Boundaries freaking easy to make people stunning,
I also Can be heard his song for every day,
Since I have haven boring of his song,
So Keep Repeat and Repeat,
haha, I love AI The Final Result show,
It make me damn high when I was watching,
Especially, Bom Bom Pow,
Fergie sing out loud,
admire man and Keith Urban sing with Kris Allen - Kiss a Girl,
Quite nice la that Keith Urban Electric guitarist,
Damn nice in Guitar,
Such as a enjoyment

David Cook also got perfomance Permanent live,
Very deep sense of a song,
David write this song for his brother T_T,
Permanent is a Meaningful song ever!~

Ignore AI ler, I know got abit sienz for those never watch American Idol punya,
Now, write about Movie,
Nowadays, I am damn addicted on youtube,
I found the trailer : Terminator 4 Salvation
What the high technology MOVIE!!!!
That trailer is making my mind thought (I won't miss this movie)
So, in any case, I have to watch this movie
Quick to release please~!!!!
I can't wait for it~
In Foreign Country 21 May already Showing
But MY abit slow =.=
28 May just only show ~! Slow ASS!!!!!!

Whatever, I can definitely say that this movie is a big production,
Don't Miss Out~!

Here is for today post,
Have a wonderful weekend people ^_^


Friday gonna watch this movie
yeah~
expected

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.