Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 21 May

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

21 May


Now a bit of the feeling unhappy
Should be something has happened in my body,
Therefore, I have such a sad,
Well, not to talk to some boring topic
Into the subject,
Today's test is also quite okay,
I can easily cope with it,
After a week,
I would very much like the shout,
Noise unlimited,
I really want to please asked who invented the examination,
Make people have a mental examination torture,
I hate the feeling of school,
Very accurate, no freedom,
You understand?
Readers, see here, you will criticize me,
This is my personal man-made, do not mind, #
All of a sudden, I feel that I am very blessed,
Have what I need,
I have a very good friend,
She did not so blessed,
I am also embarrassed to describe her at here,
So stop!!!!
Talk about how we know each other,
Recently, I make to a friend
Ok, I knew she from facebook,
Although not known for a long time for all of us by,
But, we are chat about everything,
We have known for a long time it seems,
I am really very happy, because we can make such a good buddy,
In any case, we are very good friend,
I hope that you goes well in your college life =)#
Today, I came back from school
And I know the AI Finale results,
When I saw this performance,
I would like to ask ourselves
I blurred it?
I would carefully look at the facts before us,
The final results, Kris won the AI season 8
I think this competition, very good-looking,
Every participant, is very strong,
Judges are very professional and friendly,
There is a drawback,
That is, the game is to follow the success of SMS,
I think it is very unfair,
Competition is the judge should have decided the outcome,
In any case, the results have been released,
Can not be changed,
I had no choice but to face the reality
Im stop at here,
And I wish you had a good night

Attitude is the most important things
I respect the attitude

4 comments:

starrie said...

wht happen to ur body????
cheer up don b sad.Let me sing potato song for u :)

KhAi Chai said...

hahaa, about my PLKN la TT scare,
Potato damn!!!! I love the Pop Corn 1 damn cute

Unknown said...

sing llama to lil K lagi nice. LOL
bet he will remember these songs during his 3 months training~

KhAi Chai said...

I will remember that Egg (Sexy Lips) during my training wahahahaha, swt la.. i have to postpone it!!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.