Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 16 May

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

16 May


All day today have not read the book cause not in the mood to study,
Can also be said Emo! what to do ?!?!
I hope that someone hit my head,so I can woke up
And become more intelligent wahahaha,
Well, I admit that I'm dreaming, forget it =X
Monday got a subject to have a nap~
What is that ?
That is the hate subject ~ History!!!!
I believe whole Malaysian is in the same thinking position with me!
And 1 more challenging subject ~ Maths!!!!
I am afraid I have forgotten the important formula of maths,
So tomorrow I filed my mood to revision Maths xD
-
Feelings of confusion now!
Do not know what can be done!
(Do not ask me to study homework)
Therefore, a whole day in the Internet!
Click here Click there, are the same things rofl!


American Idol Part ~!
---------------------------
Luckily Jesus blessing ~
I found the show of American Idol ~
I watch it from top 13 to 3...
Their performing damn enjoy ~!
The eliminated participants sound also damn nice xDDD
Unfortunately this show must be eliminated someone,
And they eliminated Danny Gokey TT,
I'm sad ~!
Since this is a Show ~!
Do not care about~
Now feels Adam Lambert his HIGH PITCH!!!! damn GENG
I feel his pitch is higher and clearly than Aerosmith,
He sing the Aerosmith song - Crying....
When He singing the High Pitch Part :
" I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin to forget you"
...oh my gosh~!
You can feel he is damn relax, seen like just easily sing out(no need use effort ?)
After he perfoming, all the judge's praise him ~!
Paula praise him can be the American Idol lol....
Well, I love the judge's .... they seen like so friendly and always play a joke...
Ok, I get the bad news from American Idol.....

American Idol judge Simon Cowell might be leaving as a judge on the hit reality television show American Idol,
After this season because between American Idol and his UK shows,
He traveled four times in a week to be on all three shows during the Idol season makes him a tired man,
His contract will end after this season ,
He might quit to relieve his exhausting work and travel load and stick to the UK shows that he works on like Britan's Got Talent and X-Factor.

Ultimately have to respect his decision~! ^^



Next Week American Idol Season 8 will be the Finale
Adamn Lambert vs Kris Allen...
Who will the American Idol ?
Don't Know =)

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.