Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Beyond the Score !!!!

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Beyond the Score !!!!

Implausible!!!
Today, I really nothing to do, So what to do ?
Log Into facebook and play Restaurant City.....
Zzzz the point is damn slow for gain ....
So I log off RC then straight away to Word Challenges,
Play the more addictive the more,
I play from 2pm till 5pm wahahaha,
And I beyond many people score wahahahaha,
Damn Kan Cheong la ......
Cause that SIGUI time damn short ......
hehe bottom is the Print Screen when I scramble ing



Khai Score : 50225
Bring it on xD
Come and Beyond my score

4 comments:

FioNa said...

hao lian~~~XD

KhAi Chai said...

sei yeh.... SAO SENG >_<

Munn said...

you mmg ke siao @@

KhAi Chai said...

hiak hiak, eat wrong potion that day xD

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.