Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: No Internet for 5 days TT

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

No Internet for 5 days TT

Monday - Thursday !
I have no Internet access for several days,
During the past few days,
I silently wait for the Internet,
However, this is not as perfect as,
I am waiting for the days after days,
Four days later,
I still can not access to the internet,
And I have walked up and down for looking the router,
The router between of ADSL and INTERNET lights nonfunctional,
The ADSL keep flash and INTERNET light is nothing,
Looked after,
I am very angry,
Cause I have already complained of 8-10 times to streamyx,
The streamyx service personnel has given me an excuse again and again,
They said my router got problem ?
They said my computer got problem ?
They said my cable got problem ?
They said my setting error ?
SWT.... not that problem man~
Okok, maybe they are misunderstanding~
For sure I got tell them very clearly,
But, they are still do not think that their terminal problems,
So, my dad go to the service center report for the streamyx,
What they told my dad is....
Not enough manpower!
What The Hell ?
Telekom Malaysia this private huge company you dare to tell me Nt Enought Manpower~?
I wanna slap you all of the sudden~!
Since this "Not Enough Manpower" this sentence is totally irresponsible,
If Not enough manpower please occlude your company,
Don't waste our time for waiting your service,

Friday !
I complain again, after I back from school,
ok, phone to 100
Then, channeling through a series of computer automatic respond
press 1 for ... press 2 for...
I choice report streamyx number...
Talk again...
They said : try their best for came my home for fix the problem
zZz what the excellent excuses for this time "Try Their Best"
Fine~! we are tired for this.....(complain)
My dad say if Monday still haven fixed,
He will cancel streamyx and go to the other Broadband,
Since Streamyx service is damn discrepancy...

Saturday !
Today I woke up 8 in the morning,
Raining in the morning,
And I Turn on my PC for heard song,
So I take this opportunity take a sight to Network Connection
Give me a not of sorts again
It tell me Server Not Found....
All of a sudden my heart is overwhelmed TT,
Oh gosh~!
I thought : when I can online as like the last time ??????
When???? When?????
11am I go my buddy home for online TT
CHam ? I know am disturbing you, I feel sorry ~
330pm my dad come to fetch me back,
And bring me a good news,
Dad told me : Internet is fixed and now is functional,
I thought : gosh gosh gosh~! I gonna insane at that time,
I miss internet so muchiee xD
Life cant without Internet!!!!!!!!!



I have a few photos uploaded during leisure time
See ya xD

5 comments:

Ray said...

disturb???
huh?
what the...
no no no


i did't have
o.ooooooooo000ooooooooooooooo1% that feel and
i'm
always welcome u to come
&...

it was FUN XD

my best buddy XD

Helen.. ❤ said...

之前我家的streamyx也是酱

超pekcek的

后来也是打去100

才能on9回

yeap said...

last time my streamyx oso like tis..dunno we complain how many times liao..come home fix oso cannot..damn streamyx..we still hv to pay for months but cannot online!!celaka!but that time dun hv broadband..cant online is damn killing!!noe ur feeling..T_T
then we fast fast change to broadband..maybe u shud consider abt it..

KhAi Chai said...

yea broadband!!!! Change soon ... xD thx xiao yeap for your precious advise XD

starrie said...

haih..streamyx seriously sucks man..day by day is doesn't improve their services.lil k..but if u change to broadband ho..if u owasy download things u wil feel sad bcoz broadband is weak on downloading things.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.