Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 29 April 2010 Fun with colleagues

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, April 30, 2010

29 April 2010 Fun with colleagues




I has been used to my college life. I felt honored, because I have friends in common sense.
Talk about outing. If we got endless breaktime *3 hours lol*, we'll goes to shopping mall for lunch. Very enjoyable. We can chit-chat for 1 hours plus.

How to spend the time on today?
Today I can use a word to described all the happens. *FUN*
Because today have a long break time, we promised with each other. After ate our lunch, we directly back to class, and play counter strike ! ok ON...
When we play until addiction, we are all talking and laughing in MAX volume around the class. The moment is just so funniest! unspeakable seriously :|

Yes, Monday going to watch Iron Man2 with colleagues at Prangin Mall :D


MS Access Assignment

Now, busying my Microsoft Access assignment. Duhhh, tricky assignment.
PK and FK is pissed me off.
(PrimaryKey, ForeignKey)
I can't solve the AutoNumber problem :(
Gonna discuss with friends on Monday.


Simple Validation Rules from me (mind-mapping)

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.