Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 3 May 2010 Glory of Chinese

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 May 2010 Glory of Chinese




MONDAYyyyyy.... Gosh, it's AWESOME!! Why I'm say so? Because a movie makes my day. Luckily, not much peoples stick in prangin mall cinema on today. That's what I call lucky+++
So that I get the opportunity to watched a movie with my colleagues. [IPMAN2]. Okay, we bought 4 tickets at 1.15pm. Before that, we went for yum cha at McDonald. Great. I ordered McChicken. Well, it's a cheap and delicious lunch set at McDonald. I superb love McChicken hehe..

Alright, skip the lunch part. I would go to talk about IpMan2. Once I mentioned IPMAN, my mine would automatically thought about "not easy to surrender for somebody" Yes, We must persist until the end, no matter what happened.

IpMan2 is much more fighting scene than IpMan first episode.Doonie Yen is a real MAN. His speedy punch is really really mad while fighting with Summo Hung on the table at military attache . Otherwise, I really worried Sammo Hung, because he's too fat lahh. I think he shall feel strain while he is flying and kicking TWISTER while at the top of stage, and Sammo Hung is dead after few punched by TWISTERRRRRRR. What I know is Western peoples play endurance, because they have muscles. Chinese peoples play technique. HAHA. For those peoples that haven't watch this movie, please go to the cinema and take a seat for the movie. I guarantee you will feel proud of it After you watched.

Too bad, Doonie Yen has said that he'll NOT participate for the next fighting movies as Ipman ?.

Anyway, thank mates :D I love you guys for accompany me :p



If you ask me watch IronMan2 or IpMan2 ? I will frankly tell you IpMan2 is your best choice. IronMan 2 speech more than fight and the Black War Machine is sucks!!! Tak guna langsung. Just a piece of crap. erm, depends laaaa.....


That's all...

TWISTER KO by IpMan lol

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.