Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 28 May 2010 WBP Assignment

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, May 28, 2010

28 May 2010 WBP Assignment


Guess what ?! I finally attains perfection of my assignment. Seeing that I'm lazy to do. So, until the last minute, I was only willing to dig my assignment out and do it. While doing this assignment while text-ing with Chelle :))...  Laziness is very cool. It be able to motive a person become a lovely slush as me :\
My God, I have been criticizing myself all the days. Silly, I do not know wherefore I have such a notion. This is seeing as myself have grown up? Become mature, steady , alert?! HAHA! Now even in the commends myself. :p


I started a bit highly strung now. Mid-Term exam is only a month. Goshhh, Superb worried, full of burden and not skylarking at all, seriously need to study hard.
Semester 2 coming soon.
Excited :))


Original Window7 Professional Updates :))


(I kindly advise you, if you're using pirated version, please do not updates.
You will regret it, If you feel itchy, then go and get a try)
 

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.