Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 23 May 2010 Presentation 3 days to go

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

23 May 2010 Presentation 3 days to go

I was seriously confusing, helpless, I'm sluggish to prepare the presentation in this coming Wednesday. Apart from this,I haven't look for the information, did not touch the Power Point. 
There are still some that I do not know where to go through. MESS
Perhaps this is my strongest weakness ):

GOD, Why I become so so so and so slothful ? WHY HUH?
I made a deal for myself. Tomorrow I shall complete my presentation preparation until everything becomes flawless. YES, optative ):
Tie :| Formal Clothes :| what a burden for me :s

An expectation from me to achieve my own deal :)


I got something to utter at here:
Her triumphant return make me so damn delighted haha.
Since the loony chatter is back from Taiwan.aha!opps :D
A person that able to jest with me via MSN! TEXT!.
Too bad, she told me the car that I currently having now is a cab over there :((
Okay.... Once again, Welcome Back Chelle :))))))) Superb Hoi Sam become friends with you.. Right ? aha... That's all....


Fineee, I hate morning class :| lack of sleep

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.