Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 8 May 2010 Love my Mummy

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

8 May 2010 Love my Mummy



" M " is for the million things she gave me
" O " means only that she's growing old
" T " is for the tears she shed to save me
" H " is for her heart of purest gold
" E " is for her eyes, with love-light shining
" R " means right, and right she'll always be

There is no one can replace our MUM situation

Mummy I charité you ninety nine MUAKZZZZ
♥♥♥♥♥

and
Happy Mother's Day

will do celebrate with you tomorrow :D

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.