Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 1 June 2010 Officially Presentation

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

1 June 2010 Officially Presentation

Finally, I had passed through the most horrible presentation. Sincerely thank to my friends who gave me the courage. (Chelle, Neoh, Benjamin, Ang, Lee, Buddy). When I go out for presentation, all my mates give me an applause, they make me feel touched. Although, my very first presentation not very well. After all, it's the first time presentation in my life. I have learned a lot of experience in this presentation. Thanks to wikipedia too :) All of my presentation information is took from Wiki :DD


Currently, I have a new nickname from Chelle ;x
She called me Pro Kisser! Wew. Coool I likey.
In fact, I am shy but I like it alot XD
Cause, it's unique wahahaha.....
But, Khai Chai better :D 
Nyahaha, Don't blame please 
Prof Chelle gave me this NICER chart : khai sheng > pro kisser > khai chai
O_O
LMAO...
Let me show you this picture :o



Assignment tomorrow gosh~ 

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.