Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 28 June 2010 Fifa WC Germany vs England

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, June 28, 2010

28 June 2010 Fifa WC Germany vs England



Hello, everybody! I finally can watch this valued match. In addition!! This game can be said is the world's concentration match. Guess what?! I am sitting in front of the TV at nine o'clock before the match start. A single seconds has never left the TV okay! Because I do love these two national teams ^^


First, the England gave me the impression that the best. Unfortunately, this year they did not show their own characteristic sobs. You can see while they handle the ball,they are so muddled while handle the ball. Formation has been messed up. England? I believe that those of you watched the English Premier League's before will be founded England will be qualified to next round in this year of World Cup. Because in EPL got much more PROFESSIONAL player.
However, some things are not certain! Some things that are impossible to happening, it happens in the place. In the First Half Frank Lampard free kicks and hit the goal's steel and then hit to the ground! Even so, as what we see, that is GOAL!!! Unfortunate, the stupid referee who from Uruguay said Play On? FKER. I believe all the England supporters, surely get mad in the referee. First word that comes out from our mouth is fucked? haha what to do ? Who called that a referee which is 40 + + years old? just simply nominate it :X
Goals!!!!! huh? .. oh my god

In Addition, I guess England's coach is giving too much pressure to them! The grumpy's coach Fabio Capello. As what we know is he keep on scream "HEY! PASS THE BALL" beside the field. Please do quite! =.= I have not seen such a coach before. Now I finally see. Actually I just saw Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard playing hard for this match :( . Rooney and others is just like stand there ._____.


Fabio Capello :HEY!!! Take1

Fabio Capello :  i said HEY!!!! Take2
Fabio Capello: no one attention me  Take3

Since 2006! I began to appreciate German team. You know why? Let me tell you then :-D
Because of Germany's player such a ferocious and domineering. They are the champion in 2006 Fifa World Cup too.
I personally like the black and white. Coincidentally, their jersey is in the black and white color. It's too awesome! In this team.


Klose's Sign action 
I do love Klose, because he is the German's team veteran and also a forward. Ytd he (Klose) scoring the opening goal for the team *Thumb up* Wonder why Germany lost in the previous match against with Serbia ? I felt is the stupid referee gave the red card for Klose forward. So that the Germany reducing morale! 1-0. Lucky dao :S




A valiant German's player must mention here, he is no.10 Lucas Podolski! I felt his strength great and heroic and he is my Abang H favorite player XD . !Terrific team :)


Germany's coach Joachim Loew 

Astro geh haha... just simply fill in :D

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.