Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 24 June 2010 Sick Cat

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

24 June 2010 Sick Cat

I finally recovered from the disease. Over the past two days, I'm thinking "if a person got no sick, that's how wonderful. Oh! Hell Yeah, I missed the World Cup lately, cause of these brainless
illness, fever, sore throat, flu. Three diseases I get it all, proud \d(x_X)b/ . After my hard fight for two days and nights with those clumsy bacteria! Finally, they shows their white flag !
Gahhh, I wont stay up at night anymore. XD Hope I can make it huuuray.

What is this ? This obviously is Gula2 Hacks =.=
It accompanied me all the days, when I was sick.
Delicious :p


My brothers, do you remember this movie ticket?
I have been to keep it forever and ever, you know why? It's so mean and significant for me. When we (4 Brothers) together are just like WooHoo. 大日子!!!
Right?!?! Likely, you will think I am stupid. However, it does not matter. I think I'm not stupid on it XD

That's all, I need to rest more :)

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.