Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 07 July 2010 Final Exam in Sem1

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

07 July 2010 Final Exam in Sem1

Recently, I have been busy with the final exams. Lack of time to do other things. Because I clearly know, if this exam I get failed, I will face problems from the test! That's referral test, means retake RAWR! That is impossible to happen in my college career kay?! Since college exams are totally different with the old days of test in Secondary school. Two days ago, Monday!
10am is the test of time. However, I get to college at 8:30am. After 1 hours 30 minutes ? Finished the discussion with classmates, we are good to go for the test =X After finished the test. I get my result immediately ? WTF. 75%/100% T____T WHY?!?! I study a lot!! At the end get 75 only ? Suicide! WHY my friend can get 90%, Why isn't me?




Oya, Tonight is the biggest match! Germany vs Spain. Guess who can enter the semi-final? I hope it's Germany team! Deutschland ! MY KLOSE please Goal as many as you can, then you can be the FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 Top Goal-er XD

(Hiak! What a nice Head2Head)
(All been said that Germany will go to final.)

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.