Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 11 July 2010 Exam Week

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

11 July 2010 Exam Week

Let's talk about my exam week. It can simply describe with 2 words! Which is "Freaking Torture", Before get into the exam, am totally stuck at a loss? I really don't know how to get into the study mood. In fact, I am a person whose lazy. But I think this is not the way to go, I have to change to a positive face, or else I will be disappointed to all people who give me a high expectation. In the last week, I accidentally prominent myself. LOL, I couldn't expect the result that I get is so fucking FLYING COLORS! Great! I have been passed 3 papers in last week. Included Programming Language, HTML codes, Microsoft Office. Which means I have crystal clear understanding to all of these basics. Have to pay only can get the belongings. My lecturer told me that I surely will get a higher distinction. Well, I hope so. After you gave me this good or bad speech, I get more tension and pressure. If let say I can't get a distinction, How? You must be very disappointed and I have no face to see you. Strive then. =(


Next week is the final exam week. Praying hard to get better results. Once mention praying, my mind it will automatically connect to a Singapore's movie. They talk about www.guanyinma.com
HAHAHA. If got this website, I might be registered XD... popi popi =D
Tomorrow (Monday) exam the Algorithm Language. However, it's tough but I likey! I was only concentrating in a subject that who don't like it XD Because, I want to be a particular person.
Of course, Have to pay more attention on it lorh.


Do not waste the opportunity at here, I wanna scream out loud GERMANY YOUR THE BEST!!!
Although, you won the third place, but it doesn't mean that you guys are weak! since you guys can't get into final round. Is ok! You guys have done a good job :)
Support forever, GERMANY @ Deutschland .

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.