Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 20 July 2010 Ip Man Series

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20 July 2010 Ip Man Series

Hell Yeah! What is my currently mood now? My mood was stuck with WengChun !! I can't wait to find someone to fight. You guys must think that I had gone mad. Don't blame me please, I had been watched 3 episodes of Ip Man Movies in today. I feel doing nothing at all the time. That why, I have to find somethings to cure my boredom.


Ip Man 1 and 2, I guess not necessary to mention at here lol. Since, everyone understood the movie.


Yes!! The very first IP Man movie in March 2008.
Doonie Yen act Ip Man
In Asia, this film's position is just so fantastic!




After a long two years,
Ip Man 2 is finally released in most of the cinemas,
Quite well at the box office too,
Doonie Yen said "This movie will be the last ip man movie from him"
Sigh T_T




Few months ago from the Ip Man 2,
The Legend Is Born Ip Man has been released,
Although the film with different directors,
But, some said nice, some said boring against with the IpMan1&2,
For me, I can surely to tell you that, Legend is Born Ip Man this movie is superb nice! I like Dennis Tu. 
He is real WengChun apprentice. Ip Chun was his Master. 
I just shocked that Summo Hung so fast RIP \ (^o^) /
Worth to watch ..


IP Man is my favorite fighting movies ever!
I expect got another IP MAN movie :)




0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.