Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 17 July 2010 Maxis Broadband

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

17 July 2010 Maxis Broadband

Hell Yeah! I have been subscribed for Maxis Broadband for my net-book, thus I can be online in everywhere, anytime.
However, Maxis broadband is kind of expensive if comparing with streamyx. Nevertheless, Maxis service probably is friendly :)


Okay, I have been subscribed to a package of 6GB RM98 per month. 6GB is for the storage, once your storage has 6GB and above. Therefore, your internet connection might be slowness.
Maxis Broadband is excellent to be use in Downloading :D
Be smart =D


Currently, I have both Internet Service Protocol :)
TM and Maxis : Streamyx 4mbps, Maxis Broadband
I got it! I guess my holiday will be going to be have fun.




0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.