Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 24 July 2010 Had a nice day with Yeap Mayer

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

24 July 2010 Had a nice day with Yeap Mayer

A peace of an afternoon, She told me that she is coming back on this Saturday (24 July).
I exactly like to get shocked all the times :O, kind of very pleasant surprise you know?
Because she is coming back from KL. As a good friend of me, I say YES to meet her without a doubt. 
She suggested the movie recent very well-known : Inception. Of course, I immediately promised her :D And I have to do homework, my homework is to check the time, day, and decide time, day. Phew, easy job ya :) After, I have done everything. It's time to inform her the details.


In Saturday, is the time to meet with her and Ray. OMFG, I just so damn nervous. Hello, that is my personality, what to do? argh! Before she reaches the destination, I go bought the tix first, as what we called completely service for my friends. So, I have bought 3 tix for all of them :) Ray, YeapMayer, Myself.
Afterward, I find a seat to chat with Ray while waiting Yeap Mayer. Approximately 2pm, she has reached properly in front of cinema. She is so punctual enough. Well, first greeting must be wishing "Hi" right? Following, We asked her sit down and chat with us haha. Be honestly, I feel awkward, no idea why. Opps, my personality... yea! forgive me YeapMayer =S However, after we talk for a while, my communication spirit is back. Oh great.


Probably, 2.25pm, We moved into the cinema for Inception. After, we take our appropriate seat. I started to chit-chat with YeapMayer, oh yea! Feels good. She was also able to talk lots xD
More than awhile, YeapMayer said she would like to eat POPCORN all of the sudden. Well, as a gentleman as us, we go bought the popcorn for YeapMayer :). We treat you so kind ler. Okay...


It's all about the movie now.................................. 2 hours plus plus ~
The Movie has ended. We are going to took our lunch in somewhere. First of all, We have gone to McDonald for the GCB Burger. Who knows? The LONGEST line-up just made me think about is't "free"?. Fine! We ignore the McDonald! We have changed into A&W All Americans Foods. I'm here to thanks RayBeh to done everything to us :) He has helped us order all the things, and he treats us.. LOL... While eating, while laughing. XD What happen between three of us ? We have made lots of humor at there. We are laughing hard :D


Finished our precious lunch, We accompany Raybeh to buy the DutchLady Milk. Guess what? 6 Packets WEW!! Give me one lar ^_^, And I saw a Olive VIRGIN Oil ! Hah, that is a goddamn interesting name :p Approximate 6pm, We are going back to our home :D




Credits to YeapMayer to be our driver :)

2 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

wowwww!!!!go out with da jie jie!:DDDD

KhAi Chai said...

ya !! da jie jie haha :DD

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.