Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 8 April 2010 Exaggerated textbooks

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

8 April 2010 Exaggerated textbooks





Gosh, college life is just so busy. The timetable something like work. From morning till evening, freaking tired. Now, I feel secondary life is the best. Nothing to worry about it, in sec school just only have exam. Well, before I think that college assignment is just a piece of cake. Okay, I realized that I'm wrong to the max. Assignment is tough than I expect =(. In college, got quiz, test, presentation, assignment. That make peoples tension at all the time. HAHA, now I have my colleagues, sometimes I will tumpang their car to somewhere taking our lunch during the break time :)

Semester 1 TextBook

Rawr, my IBC (Int. Business Communication assignment) haven't done. It really pissed me off. So many subjective question have to answer. I think that I'm going to asphyxia :x. By the way, all the best to my friends in their college lifetime :D

Int. Business Communication simple question as below :

All answer by own T_T
*If sec school teacher sure give us answer*

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.