Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 2 April 2010 First Week College

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, April 2, 2010

2 April 2010 First Week College



A week has passed. Means that I finished my first purely week in college. So far nothing special case happened during the class. The most boring class is IBC International Business Communication. The lecturer ask us to pick a title randomly in the boxes that he prepared. After that, you have to talk everything about the title in approximately 10 minutes. Weeeee, know what ? First time, giving english speech to 20plus colleagues, freaking nervous, don't know what to do seriously. Now, I realised before you giving any speech, please said "Ok", the okay words can calm you down =D *I think the okay just only works for my own =x* First of all, I said " Ok, Good Morning, I will giving the short speech now about xxxxx" Haha. The feeling can make you feel numb, because too many eyes is seeing you solo giving the speech. Zomg.



My class got 4 lecturer as well. All of them are so friendly. Just the IBC teacher got a little bit fierce 0.0. Sigh, I get my new time table once again T_____T. Monday have class from 9am until 6pm *Help* Rawr, I'm going to languish too la. Everyday exhaust.
What to do ? languish for my future =X. I hate traffic jam, now I realised why my parents before keep a
rguing the traffic jam problem, as a child before, I thought "just traffic jam, so annoy for what" okay, now I realised myself. Penang during traffic jam can train your leg blood circulation as well too xD

Chelle update your blog as soon as well too :D

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.