Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 28 March 2010 Orientation and HK

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

28 March 2010 Orientation and HK




What up peoples! I feel so sorry to my pathetic blog x(
Cause I'm so busy last few weeks, and I will busy for these coming days
I would like to tell you about my Orientation day in college
I think that the orientation is a very time-consuming things

Why do I say this?
Because they like to talk rubbish
Fortunately, However, there is no suffer as secondary school, WHY?
Because WE ARE FREE =D The lecturer telling us, Primary to Secondary school is just wasting time, such as prison in this 16 years, those subject is craps. *useless at all* wow ~
(Said by Professor)

Besides that, lecturer told us, 1975 years. Their teacher asked them for writing an essay, the tittle is "Picnic? Accident? Hobby?" okay.
Now is 21 century~ 2010 years the era of highly developed right? .... Our education institution is still same as 75's =.=|| WHAT THE HELL!!!! DON'T YOU TRY IMPROVE OUR INSTITUTION ? moron!!
AHA! Do not so emotional. Hmm, I think the college life having a hard time,because the class times for far too long. Lazy to drive go seriously *sigh* I wondering why our countries don't have "Bas Kolej" hahaha.... I'm too high already XD #

Hong Kong Disneyland such a NEW WORLD.
Penang Int Airport


Macau




Walk steps by steps in a day can causing you broken foot immediately.
Haha.... I got HK Disneyland T-shirt. Aha ! Superb happy... RM 160 =D
Hong Kong peoples is so grumpy. Bully China's peoples.
Cause they don't know cantonese. They are so pity T_T
Well, Hong Kong branded shoes is expensive than Mars, however, the style is same with us. The temperature at there kinda fresh. Can sleep without Air-Cond.

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.