Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 16 March 2010 Unitar

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16 March 2010 Unitar

Hola. My holidays is going to end soon. I'm going back to continue my studies. Should I happy or should I sad ? Haha, Happy is cause I found my direction. Sad is cause that there got tests. Argh, I hate exam! I hate assignment! I hate presentation ~_~. Okay, I'm so interesting in the courses that I took. But who know ? I'm afraid that I can't handle it up. However, I am still the same sentence that I wanted to said : I have confidence in myself =) woops, I haven't tell you guys what college that I'm going ? okay, Inti is not suitable to me. I going to UNITAR =) Universiti Tun Abdul Razak ... haha! Sound's cool right ? :p Well, wishes me luck kay? Thanks.

Okay, here is the few latest information to all of you (SPM 2010)
Mathematics make sure Credits!! or you cant enter Computer courses~
Bahasa Melayu also have to credits! (TBA soon)

So 2010 SPM Candidates!! Study hard for this years.
And you will no regrets =)
hoho!!! UNITAR I coming soon

Just update for a little things.
Enjoy =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, choice look ahead in behalf of more cognate articles in a jiffy as its anecdote of my pick issue to read.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.