Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 7 March 2010 BFFs of Avrilians

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

7 March 2010 BFFs of Avrilians


March 7 2010, It's a memorable days for me. Cause I meet avrilians :)
Sound's good, we have appointment for the movies so called Alice in the Wonderland 3D at Time Square.
The first two person that I meet is Ah M and Wendy. Okay, first time saw their comel face, got a little fear feeling. haha, since this is my first time face to face with them. Consequently, I talk not much with Meia and Wendy. So after I meet this 2 manis girl, they go help us to bought the MOVIES ticket (Alice in the Wonderland 3D)
Who knows ? today is Sunday, the theater certainly full ! that means Alice in the Wonderland movie is officially sold out in Time Square. The presence of people at GSC box office there is just like DRAGON model, it's too long. From box office main queuing till the starbucks there. NO HOPE ~ Gahh, the most annoying thing is happened.). After awhile, Kahchuah is reached Time Square too. Okay, lansi pun, I spot dao she change phone again =.=. Well, what to do. Ah M suggest to Pavillion. Eh ~ My favorite shopping mall. Nice suggest Meia.
So we change our plan from Time Square to Pavillion Cinema ~_~

Okay, this plan changes too suddenly, I got feel exhaust haha.
Im the one who reached the pavillion GSC, I go ask for 9 tickets, they tell me :"Left 1 seat only sir" WTH, not again! No fate with Alice ? suiin larh, I wait them come we only decided how.
Approximate 10 minutes, everyone of them reached pavillion. And I saw Ah H ! Ah C ! Ah Yeap ! after I saw, Ah H aka Hoong Swift come to shake hand with me and said "HELLO" (i still remember his voice while saying hello to me that moment) after that I shake hand with YEAP n ah C :) I spot around of me, got a lots of people seeing me. Woots, stay calm please. So the final answer we decided to SING K in Redbox beside the Pavillion GSC cinema at 3pm~ Now just 1.30pm, erm what else can we do ? yeaaa go to Pavillion food court for lunch. I would like to thanks AH H, cause he treat us drinks. Thanks Ah H :D


okay after order drinks, I go to order my Chicken Chop Rice. Yeah kinda delicious, cause I ate before. While eating while stalk people eating. It's fun haha. K larh, I saw the tattoo that appear at AH M Hands, that's so cool. (can u slice it and paste it on my hand ?) hiak hiak.
Finished the lunch at Pavillion Food Republic. Ah C said he will back to home and get sleep T______T. ok then.

We have to headed to redbox that we booked just now. Okay, Kan Cheong dao ~ ~ The first song presented by Wendy, Meia, Kahyee ? bad romance
Woots... GAGA dao =.=" not bad not bad. We sang a lots of song. We smile, We scream, We jump during the LIVE show. HAHAHA~ got mood eh! I shy to sing in the first 20 minutes inside the K Room ? cause David Cook voice is hard to be singing out WAHAHAHA (psps) afterward, I saw Meia, Wendy, Yeap, H, Kahchuah sing dao so comeover. Okay! I spilled out ~ I also sing bahahaha, sing softy =)

"Announcement : meia have a nice dolphin voice! hey MM go join the American Idol competition" HAHAHA. We have a nice moment during the singing ~ From 3.15pm till 7.15pm. Thanks guys ~ You bring a lots of fun to me.


And Ah H !!! I know you going to leave Malaysia and headed to Germany in tonight. But don't worry, my spirits will always support you wherever you are. I seriously not willing you to leave here. haha. Woops, half years only isit, WE WILL WAIT YOU coming back ......bitches xD

Finally I meet Ah H before he leave malaysia. I have no regrets :)
By the way, I miss you guys so much !!!! hope we can in together and having fun once again :D

March 7 I marked in my calender ~ The first time that I meet Avrilians =D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LIL KKKKKK
ur post makes me feel gam dong sei yan T__T

KhAi Chai said...

really ? ^_^ I am so happy when together with your guys TOO =)

Anonymous said...

Well... that's quiet interessting but frankly i have a hard time seeing it... wonder what others have to say..

Chloe Chuah said...

woi!!!
that hp is my bro de..
my hp drop liao. :(

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.