Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 24 Febraury 2010

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

24 Febraury 2010



Time flies so fast, Blink of an eye, the Chinese New Year has been a week. Would like to return a week ago, I was looking forward to the arrival of the Chinese New Year. So called "kan cheong" In this Chinese New Year, I went to the home of many relatives and friends.
Many relatives can only be able to meet together during the annual big day as Chinese New Year. However, this is all just a dream? Why do I say? Because of the time together are only a few hours or a few minutes? Therefore, we must cherish the warmth during your family or friends gathering. The kind of moment can be described as priceless. I am sure you will agree? Am I right ?

Before the Chinese New Year coming, peoples were busy to cleaning up their craps at home.
After Chinese New Year, everyone resumed their positions as usual. Work, School.
Talking about school, I have a lots memorable moments during school and tuitions.
Referred of school, I am a very abide by the order of students. I can say that the absence of a year less than 10 days and no long skipping class. so called play truant. Satisfactory results can also be said. The only thing I missed is the English Tuition. I am very like to listen to the teacher lecture. I'll never forget her name, Susan Loh. It was she who improved my English proficiency.


This can prove xD



My blackshoes already dump to " PetikSejuk" "冷宫 "

Well well well, after the memorable Chinese New Year, that means our qing ming is approaching. The days that we paying respects to our ancestors that pass away.
Here is the end point! Before I stop, I wishes all of you everything goes smooth! Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 310 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Hookykibhiz

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.