Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 9 February 2010

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9 February 2010

Hello everybody! I think all of you are missing me seriously right? Okay larh, I know I'm perasan.

Recently, I seriously busy to do something at In and Out. What else ? In is stand for Home. Out is stand for Shopping =S. Chinese New Year just around the corner, so I busy to decorating and cleaning those craps at my home surrounded. From last month I went to KL till now I just hunt for 2 Adidas Clothes and 2 Fila Clothes. Okay la, cause got BIG SALE. Isetan really good for me, there have many clothes. Pavillion also not bad. All of them are promotion-ing for this coming Chinese New Year. If you wanted to went there and hunt something for Cny, I think it was too late... Okay, that is why I seldom update my blog =).






Next Week is Chinese New Year weeks. Will be very busy, have to visit there and here. I miss my lil sister. 1 years just can see her 1 time. Seriously miss her, but I can meet her soon hoho.

Okay, I'm here to congratz to my bro Ray. He got his own P license.I cant show off my license to him already. Hey! We can drive out together while you get your car xD. Maybe we can sit in each other car for college time XD, and lunch and shopping after college. zomg! I have think too much =p. XOXO


Add on xD

Yeah! love this

It's 11.59p.m in my pc before 2010 coming!

4 comments:

mojojoee said...

haha i nid some shopping too!!!

Ray said...

wow my name in pic
tag pls ?

KhAi Chai said...

Monster : yeaaaa =)
Ray : easy chat lo...

aki said...

AVRILLLLLL ARGGGHHHHHH.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.