Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 28 January 2010

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

28 January 2010



Hola! Recently I seldom to update my blog. Cause I'm freaking busy to do something.
Can you guess? Is too busy for watching the annual of Australian Open. It's amazing sports.
Not many peoples know what is Australian Open. If you are in the foreigner position, you will know what it's for sure. Australian Open is means to be the first of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments held each year. The tournament is held each January at Melbourne Park.
What a nice country huh. It's also my dream paradice countries. Okay.

Here is something that I want to say.

Australian Open is started since 18 January 2010, so it's just 3 days to go.
In other words, now is the climax of the moment. Because Semi Final and Final has around the corner. Be a tennis fans as me, I

wont miss out the SF and Final in the coming of these days.
Okay. Tomorrow have a match, Roger Federer (2) versus Tsonga (10). Suffice it to say Federer sure will straight to the final. So in my own forecast will appear Roger Federer (2) versus Andy Murray (4) in final as my prediction. It will be a good match as last year. Nadal versus Federer.


In the Women Single, I will support Justine Henin as usual. She is a Tactical player, full of experiences. Serena Williams this time will faces a brutal opponent Justine Henin. Unfortunately my idol Maria Sharapova has been eliminated in 1st round :( It's how shame.
Never mind, waiting your preparation for the next grand slam Rolland Garros :)


So for those tennis fans, be ready to take your time for watching Australian Open 2010 Final. *Ignore your lame schedule lmao*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I think the collection should prepare more info then it has.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.