Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 5 January 2010

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

5 January 2010



Rock and Roll baby ! We're the superstars !
Today went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel.
Yeshh, this movies make me thought that I was a little kids.
Cause I seriously come over the moviess.
And I found a actors in the movies from AXN premiere drama : Chuck. He is Zachary Levi.
Yes he kinda handsome and I love his eyebrow but no idea that why I love his eyebrow.
Complicated = =
Erm he in this movies call Toby! Toby! TOBY! (imaging Alvin voice)




Now I introduce the Babys !!!!! Alvin! Simon! Theodore! I am crazy of that Theodore,
he's OVER cute !
Can't tolerate the cuteness and adorable from him
. It can kill me =x


Innocence face goshhh

He singing right round while spinning



Yes Introduce this !
The Chipettes
Theodore Girlfriend =)

Rate it 7/10 ! XD

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.