Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 1 January 2010

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, January 1, 2010

1 January 2010



A year passed in such a manner. Really fast. Anyway, I'm to wishes all my blogger Happy New Years! =D

I realized that something in my blog layouts there, got some widget that your guys don't know what is it right ? It's ok, I'm to simply explain to all of you.
X-Fire it's a gaming messengers. How to say so ? It means that while you gaming, you can chat via X-Fire with friends, and no need to do something like Alt + Tab, the lousy button. Besides that, X-Fire is still can show what game that you are playing now and so on etc. It's a good gaming messenger for those gaming player. zZz I realized all of you are "ji ji zham" now, cause yours langsung not interesting in game... OKOK... ps~
For them, I means gaming player, they will agreed my construe. By the way? Can I have some reward ?!?! I help X-Fire explain dao macam unique messenger sia lol...


(di sini!!)
It shows what I playing in this week lalala =x
Visit my profile : here Thanks :D


Weapons! Countdown in Queensbay semalam~

lalalalalalaalal

Woohoo! This movie is make my mum look forward gao gao
January 14! Cepat pls. Gonna watch with family
HAHA! Let's woohoo xD

(Bukan The Sims that woohoo OK! =.=)

As a long gases as me !
I will says Happy New Year against xD
:D

5 comments:

aki said...

did u know i actually act as a kelefeh in woohoo?lmao
but duno will cut or wat.

THE HELL woohoo in the sims.lmao

KhAi Chai said...

OMG ? You as a kelefeh !! i must spot u ler.... ><

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

jean cui said...

u know it is vy hard to spot a kelefeh.
somemore u din see me in real life b4.
and mayb the scene will cut.
so... IMPOSSIBLE u can spot me.lol

KhAi Chai said...

faceboooook picture lo !!! you easy recognize de la... dont see low my eyes O_O

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.