Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 30 December 2009

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30 December 2009



2009. This year which I know a lot of friends. I was able to know them all it 's my pleasure. Be denied. In this year, there have been many incidents. During the year, I have to try something that I have not tried before in my life. Is the first time in my life as a role in the seniors group of Prefects (AJK) in school. Pressure is indeed a great. However, I have my brothers *Ray, EeNd, Wilson* to help. A very big problem is also equal to no problem. While this year's prefect's teacher is not good to get along, but she teach me a things ! that is "courtesy" "even go trip with principal, when we took our lunch also have to say : Good Afternoon Sir =.=" this is consider advantages! Well, many peoples will blame this kind of behavior is stupid. But for the traditional of me, I don't think so. Okay, Let's go on another incident, that should be happened in February, I go test for my car license, it's also my first time challenge with my heart, know what ? It's freaking nervous when you don't know whether you will pass or fail in this test. Fortunately I have passed my test in lastly xD Phew, that was so risk. *sweating*


(Credits by Ah H )

3 Years Anniversarry that I have join Avril Lavigne Malaysia Fans Club!
This club is also my favourite club ever! All of them are so charming xD
But, all of you are getting busy, work and study =(
Remember we chat in the chat room since 10pm till 3am
Now? I think it can be the history. Anyway! Seldom chat doesn't mean I will forget all of you!!!! My lovely friends =)..... Keep In Touch


In 2009, I also make a very good female friend. She also care about me, we are so tacit and we are spoke in English with each other lol. But, she love to tease me till I speechless. It's ok. I don't mind. as long as you syiok sendiri =.= haha. In addition, SHE SHE SHE ! encourange me when I need encourangement!. Thanks Buddy. You are always be my BUDDY forever. =)





Ray,
After this years, we still is the best best brothers that we know before. Form 1, yes form 1, I sit with Ray(You)! That time we not brother at all, just a normal classmate. The day after day, we start to chatting. It's about the game, that game is " Playstation One, Harvest Moon " Ray teach me a lots of tips that I don't know, We put a lot of effor to talk about this topic, since it's make interesting, even recess time, we still keep on the topic "Harvest Moon". Well, besides that, we got science period that time, and we keep on and keep on to discuss the topic of Harvest Moon. Okay, I didn't pay attention at all while teacher teaching, unfortunately the teacher spotted me chatting and didnt pay attention, so ? get ASK question by teacher, but I don't know how to answer =.= berdiri sahaja lo. After that, I forgot whether I continue the Harvest Moon topic or pay attention lerh. However, this game "HARVEST MOON" is for me to greet my buddy Since 2004 till forever! 2008-2009 We tuition in the same place! Buddy ? did you remember all of this ? ^^ never mind,
I will always left a slot for this memory and I will not delete =).




EeNd,
Yes, we know each other since Primary 2 in Jit Sin school. That time we not really close to each other. But form 2! we start to get close to each other, we still have a prefects trip to Pulau Langkawi, We 4 people live in a room ! I remember 4 of us in the room, just only me can fall into sleep, cause all of you disturbing by Girls HAHA. I still remember this, I keep ask all of you SHUT UP ! I want to SLEEP ! haha. Well, that time I really don't know enjoy the trip =.=, sleep so early for what? I have no idea.... EeNd! you in mind is the funniest one ! even I damn dulan ur slow movement in Heroes of Newerth game, haha ! But, dont salahkan saya. I just want to win ma xD.... promised ya ! no next time :p



Well, this post I realised kinda boring, since I describing everything about my buddy larh, or my little incidents in school. And all of you tak kenal them, It's ok ~ Blog marh, it's use to described about yourself. No need to care other peoples comment what in your post =)



Okay, It's time to let my hand relaxed...



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...so nan dak oh..gt wrote about me wor...damn touching and shocked hor!!^^ bt anyway,i also feel happy to knw u and bcome buddy with u!!u also give me lots of encouragements when i was sad and cried...i knw i always tease u laa..sorry loo...=p
bt u also mah...haha!!!anyway,buddy forever!!!nice to have u as my buddy!!!!!!=D

*wasurenaide*

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.