Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 19 Dec [Katoon Network Wons Battleground 2009]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

19 Dec [Katoon Network Wons Battleground 2009]



I believe that all of you have watch just now the show "Battleground" right?

Okay, for me, in today's competition I only care about ECX team. Because of their dance, can be said that one of the best in Malaysia. However, I felt ECX already is to be the best in today's game. Regrettably, today's winner went so far as Katoon Network *xiiiii*

But, I still support Elecoldxhot ! Your guys is the MAN !

Oya.. Once again, congratulation to the 2009 Winner : Katoon Network =)

= The Creative and Funny Dancers =

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.