Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 11 Dec [Text Book Returned Day]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, December 11, 2009

11 Dec [Text Book Returned Day]





Nice weather in the morning! Today is the day for Tingkatan 5 students return books. I reached school in 7.30am. Well, Im not the first to school, when I walking to the canteen, there have already got 2 girls. Never Mind find a seat to sit with Ray. A little while later, more and more peoples(students) came here already, kinda crowded so called Pasar Pagi =)

8.15am I saw my form teacher has arrived. So I rush to teacher there and be the first one to return the books, but I failed to do =(.... Cause of those girls, well my form teacher kinda funny and mix some pervert ? he sure serve the gang of girls first larh... we ? Boys ? tan hoi saat pls =(


Approximately 10 minutes after, my turn ! ngek ngek.... he call my name," Chai Khai Sheng right ? Mari! Berapa Buku ? Tandatangan sini and bla bla bla " After returned the heavy text books, I take my Percubaan result paper hoho. At least got improve 2% ? =.=! no blame pls... Im already try the hardest as I could :(. However the result is haven't reach my satisfaction. But okay liao larh. Don't be so greedy. Hiak Hiak ~
Well, The day after monday ~ Is time to said goodbye to my lovely friends :(
Semoga Berjaya =)

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.