Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 27 December

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

27 December



Christmas so soon in the past

But it does not matter, I will always be slow extraordinary. Now, I still stay in the Christmas mood. I have this feeling can last for a long time. Even the Chinese New Year I can still ambience of Christmas.


Okay. Nothing to do in the whole day. So, evening, me and my family together went to eat dinner in a restaurant somewhere in Butterworth. Their service is freaking nice.
And I freaking love their restaurant environment decorates hahaha XOXO. Romantic feel.


(I seriously don't know what am I took =_=)


Now waiting for the arrival of the day, I want outing too =.=
19 days more, KL here I come =p

Temporarily nothing to write in this post
But I writing this post because I don't want my blog become stagnant
Anyway, Merry Christmas *cause Im still in Xmas mood* =)
Bye peoples ~

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.