Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 5 Dec [UPSR Standard Essay]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

5 Dec [UPSR Standard Essay]




Blink of an eye, 24 days have been painful in the past. In these 24 days, I felt pressure and tense, because a lot of things to study, when you facing a blank paper, it asked you to write a essay, if you don't know write or no point at all, well you will feel nervous and this is a normal cogitation of human being... In the past exam days, fortunately I do not have such a problem, everything proceeds smoothly! Thanks for those loving friends giving me the encouragement when I needed them. This kind of encouragement made me strong enough when I facing a problems. Sometimes I'll told myself, do not be afraid, nothing can not be resolved. There are the things that people can solve, why do I not? When I haven't entered the examination room, I would think "about the hell *exam is just something like a hell* I would like to turn back the clock" However, I said to myself in this two hours you have to work hard for your future! Every time I have been successful in overcoming the kind of mentality in the end. Because I do not want to live up to the parents. The English papers this year, I am very confident that I can get a flying results. Cause easy ? Nah I don't think so, because I put a lot of mood into the paper. Among the examination, of course not just exams. I also tried a number of ways to relax with my buddyS, just likes watch movies together in the cinema. Well, we just took several hours for the movies, but I feels extremely happiest moment, cause I keep laughing is because when I together with them ! EeNd! Ray! My best friends forever! I wont forget you and you.


Suddenly want to sigh, because I am going to say goodbye with my sec school friends and all of them have their own world after this. And how about me ? I choose college life ~ But I'm still doubt-ing.. Kuala Lumpur or Penang college should I choose... It's still a question marks in my mind now "???????" I hope my buddy can go with me, if he willing to follow me, cause we can chat gao gao. But I'll respect him, if he's not follow me. Since this is his authority. So good luck to all of your future ya. (izzit so fast to said about this ?)#



Another story here, I'm joined the Avril Lavigne Malaysia Fans Club has been 2 years ! Recommended by KahYee! in 2008 after the "Best Damn Thing concert by Avril Lavigne" And I greet a lots of friendsssssssss in this club in this 2 years, although they are a big brothers and big sisters in my heart. So called adults.
But they give me a warm treatment, sometimes they also will bully me. But I feels that kind of bullying is a friendly. It's okay, I wont mind ^^. And I found grab a photo from Jean Cui facebook ! Got my names there !! I was so speechless. Guess what ? I can not imagine they though me as a member as real! Anyway, Thanks Avrilians ! I love you guys so much... #

Spot my name ? "Lil K"

In addition, I hope he's everything goes smoothly *ray*
SPM 2 moressubject to go ~! Gambateh !


3 comments:

_AhEn said...

haha~buddy~pls

KhAi Chai said...

sien? haha

Unknown said...

So u must bring ur stripper along to H's house for Xmas gathering!
Be proud, u r the only lil K in the club. No one can represent u :")

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.