Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 17 Dec

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

17 Dec






Recently, I am lazy to update my blog. But now, I insist that it be complete right now without doubt.

First of all, I want to emphasize a things, SPM has officially ended by 16 December 2009. That day, is also the day we say good-bye to our lovely friends. However, we say goodbye to our career with the secondary school, but we have to say hello to the society. In fact, I can totally feel the sorrow of this parting of the sensory. That kind of taste is very reluctant, but we forced to do. If this is generally all the friends can always accompany me that's how good to me. Merely, this world is not that the perfect, all were not in our control. I now fully understand the words of elders. They all said " When during the school time, that's how free for yours, just go to sit in the school for 8 hours and back to home, it's very simply to do" (parents heartfelt wishes). But, we have not listen at all at once upon a time. Now I was a little regret. Not as good as the rest of the actual regret.


If I were given the election forward, everything I prefer to start from the begin. Now feel very helpless, unspeakable. Nowadays Idle at home, just like a scrap metal. I just want to quickly come in January. I will go to Kuala Lumpur for stay. I guess, I will not online at that time ? No idea. Just wishes it can come as fast as it could. Mentioned here, is time to say a few useful things that I done today. I clean my desk finally ! Gosh, my table is full of garbage,
something like a midden.. I do not know where to start @@. After a while, I unwittingly started. lol. When I was finishing my desk, I accidentally found that many things about the prefects, like a books, tie, pen.... and clip (for the tie). All of them, I has throwed. Just left clip and tie... Bit is not willing to, but it is impossible I have received up garbage. ohh, leave it to my grandson to see.... " This is your grandpa 21 century prefects tie lmao "



Lately, I have received numerous phone. They are all from the College. They keep on invite me to their college for take whichever course. But I still have not determined what college that I will going to choose. Headache, cause have to make a knotty decision ! The important choose by yourself. Sigh~ So far, I just want to enjoy my vacation, the College of the things that passed in January then we'll talk. by the way, have any information about the college please share with me.. I'm ready to lend you my eyes xD.... Thanks


Well, this post finally I did =)
Although this is a bit short, but I put a lot of feelings into it :p
Enjoy

My hotlink youth club pack =)

Ang Pau from uncle *appreciate it*
My Ignorance TT

Those Invitation Card


During Holiday nothing to do ? Edit this lol....

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.