Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 11 February 2010

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

11 February 2010


I'm seriously boring at home!! Luckily I already fall into CNY mood lately.
Okay, I got a little bit regret. Why I not choosing for college in January to cure my boredom.
What the heck that I waiting for! I really really no idea.

I lazy for college maybe ?
I want more holidays maybe ?
I have not ready yet maybe ?
I haven't choose the college and I lazy choose maybe ?
I don't know!!
Is it deserve for me to waiting those thing ?


I guess I have the certainly answer already.
I will ignore those craps (doubt) and straight to my goal.


#BukitJambu







I realized all of you already in CNY mood isit ? (I means students)
Cause you got a weeks long holiday for you to enjoy..
Now if you ask me about what date is today ?
I have to take my time for thinking, only can tell you.
Now I miss my school mates. All of them are go away from me.
I means they are busy their own business.
This all is nothing different with the dreams.
The god gave us together in 11 years (from primary 1 to secondary 5)
Afterwards ? LOST. Your friends will definitely lost contact with you.
This is so pathetic.
Appreciate all the things that what you having now.


Happy Chinese New Year
to all of you

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.